Friday, May 1, 2009

Turn RED



Screenshots from Mr. Friendly

Have you ever wondered how it feels to be filthy rich?

You Tube in the persona of RA Rivera makes you feel exactly the way you want to feel it.

What made this very controversial is the fact that RA Rivera agreed to portray such role. I know of RA as that silent type director, but I would never imagine him playing such roles.

Ramon Bautista could have been another option, but RA pulled this off.

I was then caught when Red Mobile suddenly appeared in the video. Now, that's a viral.

One good thing about this viral is it never mentioned the brand. Just a simple appearance and viola, it totally caught my attention.

I just hope this one would really catch everyone's attention.

Here's the link so you could judge it for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smNazXTNSPs

Enjoy!

Turn RED!

0 comments: