Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 things I want to do this 2009

After writing the ten things that people need to know about me, in the spirit of new year, the year of the ox, I thought, why not write about my plans for 2009. 

Ox with their horns are equipped with strength and courage, thus, the list below will be more of the mentioned adjectives.

1. I hope to work in my dream job this year. Again, for those who doesn't know, my long time dream job is to be a copywriter. So, anyone who knows any job opening? 

2. I'd love to travel the country this year. Well, not really all the provinces, but the interesting ones. Included in the list would probably be Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Siargao, Anilao, Lanuza and if I continue I wouldn't surely stop.

3. For my birthday this year, I do hope I could celebrate it this time with my Lola. For those who doesn't know, I have the same birthday with my grandmom and since she's now old, it would mean a lot to her if I'd celebrate it with her. 

4. I plan to learn how to surf, and a friend will help me. I just hope I'd still be alive after. 

5. I'll be fitter this year - a little minus on the vices and unhealthy diet. I'll be going to gym this year - take away the fats, gain up the muscles.

6. If finances would allow me, I hope to try bungee jumping or sky diving this year. I have long been waiting for such experience, I think this is the best time.

7. I hope I can travel even just one country this year. I don't really care what country it is, what's important is for me to breathe a different smell of air, see a different breed of people, and eat delicacies that I don't eat here in the country.

8. Since I mentioned that I wanted to be a mermaid, I hope to have my very first scuba diving session in Palawan. I really am looking forward to this since it isn't everyday that I get to be with my most beloved creatures.

9. Get myself a tattoo? How about a pierce? I don't really know but I want something new in my look this year. Well, aside from the hair color I just had. 

10. By this year's Christmas and New Year, I hope to celebrate it with my mom. It has been 10 years since I greeted her Merry Christmas personally. 

I am really excited on what's in store for me in this year of the ox. 

But I know, this is my year - my time to shine.

0 comments: