Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I dare you to dare me


What if you find yourself confused of what you should do in life?

Wrong.

What if you realize that what you are currently doing doesn't suffice both your happiness and contentment? Where do you go?

This is nothing new to me. It is neither something to brag about.

I am confused. And as the title says, yet again.

Since I stepped out of college, I always knew what I would want to become and would be doing for the rest of my life - write. And I know, advertising is the best industry that would stir challenge both my writing and creativity.

But where have I gone?

Was being in a media agency the best way to my dream?

I think so. 

Thank you, media, for opening a wider horizon for me and for my dreams. Thank you for being a special part of my career path. Where am I to go without you?

But it is high time I put my dreams to where they should be.

Now, I am ready.

I may not be the best there is. But I am willing to take the challenge.

Dare me.

0 comments: